Tuesday, August 17, 2010

22 days to go

Today was boring dot com. After work I went shopping with Aunty Kylie to look for wedding attire but realised I'm a fatty mc fat fat and can't fit anything cool and all other awesome clothes were the right style but ugly colours. It was also disappointing so see how 80's ugly clothes are back in and so is velvet......that's a big GROSS DOT COM in my book.
After reading Chloe's blog it has reminded me of how Nivek doesn't like religious education and has even asked me to write him a note to get him out of religious classes. I wonder if he goes to the library with the Jehovah Witness and non believer kids like we used to back in the days.
I was too lazy to cook tea so we had pad khing and fried rice from the thai place up the road. So much for my goal to lose weight for the amazing race lol.

No comments: