Monday, August 9, 2010

My new blog idea is to blog daily what happened over here in Brizzy so here it is. Let's see how long I can keep it up....
Today the boys both went to school, did homework and played outside with the neighbours as per usual. Nivek came home with a school fees bill of $190 which pissed me right off cause it's already paid, so the school's gonna get the what ups from me tomorrow.
Me and my bro Nardz have decided to audition for the amazing race australia, so the boys went for a walk with me this arvo to encourage me to get fit for the competition. Even if we don't make it on the show it can't hurt to get in shape right?? Next thing is the boys want me to give up smoking for the competition WTF?? Lennox chants "No Garry No!!" when I light up lol.
Nivek isn't allowed to pick on Lennox all week or he can't play footy on sunday. No other punishment works on him so let's see if this works or if I can stick to it.
Both boys need sponsors for their maths-a-thon that's happening in 2 weeks so c'mon whanau support the cause.
That's all for today, now I'll try find a pic that you haven't already seen before.....

No comments: