Monday, August 16, 2010

23 days to go

The blog will now also include a daily countdown until we hit NZ then there will be a 5 day break then countdown to something new to look forward to.
Yesterday I forgot to say that after Veek's sad as footy game he was approached by the Qld Maori coach and asked to be part of the devlopment squad. He can't actually play till he's 16 but they're interested in him already. Part of the registration form said tribe and he put Te Arawa then hapu and he said "hell no I'm not hapu" lol. Should've been down for the northland ways and I would've known the answer to that.
Lennox has to make a plate for his school party to welcome the channel 7 news crew. He's gonna make lamingtons(from a packet) and whipped cream cause he loves it and it's easy. 2 thumbs up from me.
Both boys have rostered time on the net as of today cause Veek chats all day on MSN to his many fans/girlfriends and Lennox wastes my usage on stupid games. They're not very happy about it but these are the perks of paying the bill.....I get to invent the rules.

No comments: