Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy bday Papa Willie

Today is Papa's 50th birthday. SOOO old Lennox reckons. There's 11 days to go now and I nearly didn't blog today coz I was busy as and the net is being an asshole. Isaiah is still at our place and Nivek is still at Eliott's place. Today Lennox got his ear pierced. He wanted 2 in the same ear and talked it up all the way to the shop as if he's a piercing pro then got the 1st one and said "I only want 1 now Mum". We did our groceries and ran other errands today and got everything done in time for me to attend Kin and Craig's wedding at 4 pm. It was a lovely backyard wedding. I didn't drink though cause I was still seedy from friday nights effort. Came home from that and chilled with the boys, fell asleep on the couch now I'm wide awake at midnight with nothing to do.
Todays pic is of Papa cause he's the bday boy

No comments: